NH Lead Paint Attorneys
New Hampshire Lead Paint Law
Exposure to lead can harm adults, children and can even affect babies before they are born. Children are particularly vulnerable because their growing bodies absorb more lead, and their brains and nervous systems are more sensitive to the damaging effects of lead poisoning. Lead exposure can come from paint, dust and even contaminated soil. Children with lead poisoning can suffer from:
- Brain and nervous system damage
- Learning and behavioral problems
- Slowed growth
- Child Lead Presentation
- New Hampshire’s Enforcement Efforts at Lead-Safe Properties and Beyond
- NH Senate Subcommittee 2009 Report on Childhood Lead Poisoning
- New Hampshire Blood Lead Surveillance Data 2008
- NH Supreme Court’s Ruling: Property Managers Held Personally Responsible for Child for Lead Poisoning
- 2009 New Hampshire Healthy Homes and Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- 2010 New Hampshire Healthy Homes and Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Facts About Lead Paint
Lead paint can be dangers, learn the facts about lead paint and if you have a case.
- Review Some of Our Case Files
Learn about some of our landmark cases and how we have helped people like you. We have been involved with many cases that have created a legal precedent and these cases illustrate our commitment and diligence to our clients.
- Visit Our Library
Browse through the many publications that we have amassed over the years. This is a great place to educate yourself in the many areas that we specialize in. Some of the publications may help you determine that you in fact don’t need a lawyer and some will prove that you do.
- Meet our Attorneys
Get to know our New Hampshire attorneys and discover how they will help you get the justice you deserve. Learn what each of us specializes in and how we can help you.