Landlord/Tenant Law

Should I Hire a Specialist and Generalist Attorney?

In the legal field clients may think, do I need a specialist, meaning an attorney who focusing on just one area of the law, or do I need a generalist, an attorney who can view the case from multiple angles to determine the often multiple issues and how to best resolve them? Seufert Law, having serving the citizens of New Hampshire for 4-decades, is both a specialist and a generalist. Attorney Seufert, nationally certified in civil litigation, handles complex civil...
Read More